At GOLDFISH OFFSHORE AND LOGISTICS SERVICES LIMITED, our fundamental belief is that all personnel working for the company, including our contractors and other external parties should have a safe place to work and go home safely. We care for and protect the environment and respect the communities where we work in line with standards and to International Best practices in the oil and gas industry. I give you my personal commitment that I frequently check that we have this support in place and know details of our HSE performance and issues.
However, in order to achieve my vision for the company in regards to Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE), I am calling on every individual to make a personal commitment to act safely, and look out for others.
Fundamentally, our expectations are simply to:
· Provide adequate control of the Health and Safety risk arising from our work activities
· Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
· Maintain safe plant and equipment, and ensure safe handling of substances;
· Implement emergency procedures-evacuation in case of fire and other incidents;
· Provide instructions and supervision for the employees;
· Integrate matters relating to Health, Safety and the Environment into all job areas;
· Ensure all employees receive adequate training and are competent to perform their tasks;
· Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
· Maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
We review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.